July 18, 2012 § 2 Comments
Not strange, if we do more zikir in Ramadhan
Not strange, if we read the Qur’an more in Ramadhan
Not strange, if we rarely miss the Fajr solah in Ramadhan
Not strange, if we are more patient (Sabr) in Ramadhan
Not strange, if we are more kind in Ramadhan
Not strange, if we frequent the masjids more in Ramadhan
More than in other months, strangely
For it is through the Grace and Blessings of Allah SWT, that is NOT STRANGE.
June 11, 2012 § Leave a comment
Reminders from the Qur’an on the tongue, the most potent component of our physical body. Too many regrets have happened due to just a minor slip of the tongue. And some of them are irreparable as the damage has already been done. InsyaAllah, we shall all be guided.
- Speak the Truth – Al Qur’an 3:17
- Speak Straight – Al Qur’an 33:70
- Speak Justice – Al Qur’an 6:152
- Speak Kindly – Al Qur’an 2:83
- Speak Politely – Al Qur’an 17:53
- Speak Fairly – Al Qur’an 17:28
- Speak Gently – Al Qur’an 20:44
- Speak Graciously – Al Qur’an 17:23
- Speak Not in Vain – Al Qur’an 23:3
- Speak No Lie – Al Qur’an 22:30
Feel free to add more and make your comments. Much appreciated if you could rate this post as well. Jazakumullah.